Find Your Place on the Sidewalk
- Central Park West. The viewing starts at 75th Street, two blocks from the start. It’s only open on the west side; the other side is closed for invite-only grandstand seating.
- The Shops at Columbus Circle. These shops are open on Thanksgiving Day at 9 AM. Shoppers can get a great view from the 2nd and 3rd floors of the mall.
- Sixth Avenue between 38th Street and Central Park South. This long section of the parade has plenty of room for viewers who are running late.
- West 77th Street between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue
- West 81st Street between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue
- Central Park West between West 77th and 86th Streets
- South on Central Park West to Columbus Circle
- South through E/S Columbus Circle to 59th Street
- East on 59th Street to 6th Avenue
- South on 6th Avenue to 34th Street
- West on 34th Street to 7th Avenue (dispersal area)
Tickets on the Grandstand
Book a Room with a View
Make Restaurant Reservations
- Burger Joint (119 W. 56th St.)
- Épicerie Boulud (1900 Broadway)
- Landmarc (10 Columbus Circle, 3rd floor)
- The Smith (1900 Broadway)
- Todd English Food Hall (1 W. 59th St.)