You’re headed to a conference this week. You’ve booked your flight, hotel room and dinner reservations. But what about parking?
You’ll need to park at the airport while you’re away, and when your plane arrives, you’ll need a rental car and parking all over town. That’s not even considering all the receipts you’ll have to keep track of during the trip. You don’t need that added stress.
With ParkWhiz Business Profiles, you can book business parking while keeping payments organized. Switch easily between your personal and business profiles, designate separate payment methods for each, and send receipts to different emails. Plus, it’s free to use!
Getting Started With Business Profiles
- Download the ParkWhiz app and sign up.
- Tap the Account icon at the bottom of the screen and select Business Profile from the list.
- Add a card for any business-related bookings.
- You can also add an optional business email, where your business receipts will be sent automatically, as well as a memo that will appear on your receipt to help keep track of your expenses.
Linking an Expense App
Additionally, you can choose to link your profile to an existing Concur or Expensify account to automatically expense your business bookings through those services.
- Make sure the email for your Business Profile matches your Concur or Expensify email.
- Select Link next to the service your company uses.
- For Concur, you’ll be prompted with on-screen instructions to link your account.
Once you’re set up, just select your Business Profile as your payment method when making your next ParkWhiz reservation.
Now, what about company-wide solutions? Maybe your company always has people on the road, and your office receives visitors multiple times a day. We can help with that, too.
ParkWhiz for Business allows your business to find and book parking for multiple cars in multiple locations, as well as send parking passes in advance to office visitors. Expenses are billed directly to your company—no company credit card needed—so you won’t have to track expenses with hundreds of paper receipts.
Parking for work doesn’t actually have to be work. Whether you’re the lone road warrior at your company or you’re part of an army of off-site employees, ParkWhiz offers essential tools to make managing parking expenses simpler for you and your business.